Friday, October 13, 2006

Footnote 3: Security;
Wow, these people are security concious, the deadbolts are not just one, there are four where we have the one, plus one on the top and bottoms of the door. Every window has a shutter sliding up, usually steel, plus bars, plus locks. In my quest for wireless access to post these musings, I've found three unlocked ones, out of about 50. In the U.S., that statistic would be flipped. One of the unlocked ones would not give me an IP, but I got around that.....every computer available for internet access was like a video game console, a keyboard, a mouse, a screen, and a place to feed euros, no usb ports, no floppies, no way to infect them, other than the internet, that is. Also, no way to post photos. I did not want to inflict two meg photos to you via this blog, all of these have been written and posted with the palmpilot. I have about two gigs of pictures, between Ann, Tom, and I.

David Russell

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can buy those toilets in North America now. Water conservation is the name of the game now. New housed around here have to have 'em.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home